Red Haired Boy Pickin' Contest!- COMPLETED!
UPDATE: Congrats to Mark Rocka on his win! You can see his video HERE.
First, watch the video explaining the contest by clicking HERE!
Contest Details & Rules:
- Video entries must be received by 12PM CST Wednesday, June 7 to be eligible for the drawing.
- By submitting your video, you give me permission to perhaps use it in the results announcment.
- To be eligible, pickers must play my arrangement note-for-note. Though I love improv, that's not the point of this contest. You may play it at any tempo you'd like.
- You don't have to be a Gold Pick member to win. Non-members can purchase the tab to learn the song.
- I will randomly draw a winner from the eligible entries received by the deadline. I may do more than one winner if there are lots of entries.
- Winner will receive before-you-can-buy Banjo Ben t-shirt, cap, sticker, picks, and a new (not used) set of strings.
- If you submit a duet (or trio, etc.) of this arrangment being played in unison, you will receive multiple entries and multiple prizes if picked.
- Video entries must have a mandolin. If you don't play mandolin, recruit a mandolin player to learn my version!
- Please submit questions below and I will answer them.