FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben!

Posted by: banjoben
Dec 2016

Merry Christmas! I hope you've had a blessed 2016. This year has been the best yet for the site, and I can't wait to show you my 2017 plans! Big, big news is coming soon. Also...keep an eye out (facebook!) for Christmas specials starting tomorrow!

For this week's lesson, I've got a 3-instrument arrangement of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"...and it's free! I've got a video performance along with the tabs and 2 speeds of jam tracks. Enjoy!

Free Video Performance: CLICK HERE

Guitar: FREE TAB/MP3s

Banjo: FREE TAB/MP3s

Mandolin: FREE TAB/MP3s

9 Comments on "FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben!"

Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
Thank you from France and happy new year !
Posted by Erik on 12/22/2016 12:16:13 PM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
Thank you BB. I always look forward to your emails. Merry Christmas!!!!
Posted by Roy K. on 12/22/2016 12:17:34 PM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
Merry Christmas Banjo Ben and thank you for these tabs! I am in my infantile stage of banjo playing. I plan to look into your website as my point of learning. Thanks again, Les
Posted by Les Davis on 12/22/2016 1:58:34 PM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
MERRY CHRISTMAS!GOD BLESS you and your family this Holiday
Posted by Steven Darnell on 12/22/2016 7:49:04 PM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
Thanks a lot from Russia. Your emails very useful for me and I'm thinking, very useful for everyone. As for me, I would like to play banjo very well of course with your help Ben. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
Posted by Sergey K on 12/23/2016 12:32:19 AM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
I have been waiting to get this and finally got it when it was on sale. Merry Christmas to you and hope you have a happy new year.
Posted by Vince G on 12/23/2016 8:56:51 PM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
Merry Christmas Ben and thanks for a great year of lessons!! Jerry
Posted by Jerry Martin on 12/24/2016 11:05:58 PM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
The best way I can say thanks from Scotland is by way of the age old and straightforward method of serious appreciation. "Cheers Pal".
Posted by Ken Houston on 12/26/2016 7:41:51 AM
Re: FREE TABS/JAM TRACKS! Merry Christmas from Banjo Ben! #
Verry good musition il like the way you play. Thaks and have a very good new hear.
Posted by yvon boudreau on 12/28/2016 10:48:49 AM